BDSM Problem #179
bdsmproblems: Debating whether or not to reblog that BDSM Problem or fantastic image of rope bondage because you have an IRL friend that follows you and don’t want to completely freak them out.
BDSM Problem #184
bdsmproblems: http://gardenhose.thecomicseries.com/ submitted by http://celestiallantern.tumblr.com/
BDSM Problem #196
bdsmproblems: Being a masochistic submissive exhibitionist in a long distance relationship. Sigh. ;3
BDSM Problem #228
bdsmproblems: BDSM Problem #168 Forgeting the safeword and start screaming “stop”.
And I wanna wake up with the rain, falling on a tin roof… While I’m safe there in your arms…
degrade her: Blog closed by Tumblr →
talk about lack of free speech… blahblechblarg: degradeher: Dear followers, sexualmisery4women is closed by Tumblr du to “hate content”. Danii, Feb 24 15:59 (EST):We’ve suspended your Tumblr blog at <http://sexualmisery4women.tumblr.com/>. As per the policies you agreed to when creating a Tumblr account, we do not allow hate content on Tumblr This means I cannot make captions...
Not that I have to explain it to anyone, but...
I’m giving everyone the option. It’s only because i know some of my followers, but maybe just as a reminder to everyone else that i post a lot of everything here, especially some sexual content, which I’m really not gonna hold back on not posting anymore. You can choose to continue to follow me, or just scroll on past it when you see it in your dash. OK? I just don’t...
i need a new theme. preferably a tiled one, and has endless scrolling. and…SEARCH!
Woman: Can I have birth control?
Woman: I got pregnant because I didn't have birth control and I don't want the fetus. Can I have an abortion?
Woman: I gave birth to my child but since I wasn't expecting it, I can't afford daycare. Can I have help paying for it?
Woman: Well, why can't I have birth control?
Government: Because. Sex isn't for recreation. It's for procreation.
Woman: But it can help regulate my period and benefit me in other ways.
Government: Too bad.
Man: For no reason other than for recreational sex, may I have birth control?
Government: Do you have a penis?
Man: YES, YES I DO!!
Government: WELL HOWDY, VALID CITIZEN. You can buy condoms by the dozens. Here, here's a pack of special condom for "His Pleasure." Oooh, these come in different colours and flavours. Here, try these. They have ribs on them. And this one glows in the dark!! LOL OMG DICK LIGHTSABER!!
Government: But seriously, you're a man. You can do what ever you want.
Government: Shut up, you sinning, freeloading hussy.
A Gordon Ramsay Poem
oh my god where’s the risotto? useless.
40 weirdly intriguing questions...
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
We spoke all night in tongues, in fingertips, in teeth.– Robert Hass, from “Spring” (via the-final-sentence)